17. Physicians’ Reflections & Moving Forward After the Pandemic – Part 2 of 2
The conversation continues. Dr. Corinne Kohler, Dr. Marian Sassetti, and Dr. Christina Wells reflect on the evolution of pandemic in the past year. They share their experiences and engage in a discussion about how we, as a community of healers, can collectively move forward.
- How practices have changed – both in day-to-day activities clinical activities and long-term
- Ways to incorporate technology to improve patients’ overall health
- Impacts from COVID on stress levels and mental health for patients and clinicians
- Ideas to we keep momentum going to incorporate these “crisis management” principles currently in place
- Discuss how clinicians can use technology to improve patients’ overall health and wellness
- Introduce ways to approach patient visits more holistically, rather than strictly problem-centered
- Identify resources and options to help people with behavioral health issues
Earn CME Credits for Each Episode!
Listen to our pre-recorded episodes and earn .50 credit for each episode. Take a short post test and evaluation on the Illinois Academy of Family Physicians online education library and earn credits for your time.
The Illinois Academy of Family Physicians (IAFP) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA PRA Category 1 – The Illinois Academy of Family Physicians designates each Online enduring material for a maximum of 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 credit™
Nurses and nurse Practitioners can submit Certificates of Attendance to their accrediting board to claim credit for participation.
Transcript – Physicians’ Reflections & Moving Forward After the Pandemic – Part 2 of 2
Welcome to another podcast of Beyond the Needle. Today we’re talking about changes and challenges our practices have had with the advent of COVID and the ongoing period. I’m here today with Dr. Christina Wells and Dr. Marian Sassetti. I am Dr. Corrine Kohler…