EXPLORE THIS PAGE
COVID-19 VACCINE ADMINISTRATION
SELF-GUIDED EDUCATION MODULES
This toolkit is specifically designed to aide clinicians and healthcare organizations in Chicago, Illinois in developing effective tactics for the incorporation of COVID-19 vaccination into their routine clinical workflows. This toolkit is not meant to replace required federal or state trainings, but to act as supplemental information to help drive more efficient vaccine implementation throughout Illinois.
The information provided within these toolkits and on this landing page was last updated on February 15, 2023.
This Toolkit Includes Information and Resources On:
- Vaccinating in the City of Chicago
- Finding a COVID-19 Vaccine in Chicago
- In-Home Vaccination
- Chicago Data
- Information for Chicago Vaccine for Children Providers
- COVID-19 Vaccine Waste
- COVID-19 Vaccine Inventory
- Chicago COVID-19 Vaccine Outreach Programs
- Additional Vaccine Tools & Information
Last Updated February 15, 2023
If you are using the printed version of the self-guided COVID-19 vaccination toolkit, please use the resource guide below to view all corresponding resources and source material by section. Here you will find all the links to each resource referenced within the toolkit.
Additional COVID-19 Vaccination Administration Resources
For additional information on vaccine administration, storage & handling, and other ways to help increase vaccine update, explore our additional resources.
GENERAL IMPLEMENTATION TOOLKIT
Learn more about:
- Vaccine handling & preparation
- Overcoming vaccine hesitancy
- Using data to support vaccine uptake
VACCINATION OUTREACH RESOURCES
Explore, download, and use print and digital resources for:
- COVID-19 Vaccines
- Being Up-to-Date on Vaccines
- Common Vaccine Myths
- Getting Through the Needle Stick
- Facts for Pregnant and Lactating People
- Immigrant Families
- Facts for OB/GYNs
SOCIAL MEDIA IMAGES
Download and use over 50 new social media images that:
- Provide up-to-date vaccine information
- Promote staying current with vaccinations
- And more!
BEYOND THE NEEDLE PODCAST
Listen in on our weekly series where physicians discuss topics like:
- Vaccine hesitancy
- Vaccine development
- The impacts of COVID-19
- And more!
The Chicago COVID-19 Vaccination Toolkit was developed with funding from the Chicago Department of Public Health in coordination with the Illinois Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics.